Principle Function: Implement and oversee ministries that promote the discipleship and spiritual growth of children and youth.
Responsible To: Senior Pastor and Personnel Committee.
- Personal, vibrant faith in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
- Lifestyle of Christian commitment and character.
- Communication and interpersonal skills, which help to create authentic relationships with others.
- Able to effectively plan and to organize.
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree.
- Preach occasionally (if desired).
- Take part in worship services.
- Assist with Sunday school and other Bible study opportunities.
- Conduct Wednesday night youth program.
- Plan, promote, and oversee/lead ministry activities to children and youth.
- Put together calendar of ministries and events pertinent to various family ministries and professionally execute the designed plans.
- Communicate regularly with students, parents, and volunteers.
- Connect families and children/youth in the process of spiritual growth together.
- Assist with some office/administrative duties.
- Actively pursue spiritual growth in his home.
Contact: Pastor Timothy Gibson
(662) 638-9998 — cell